We pride ourselves on the food we serve at La Serrana, sourcing fresh and predominantly organic local ingredients for our breakfasts and family dinners. Your daily complimentary breakfast consists of two local hens eggs cooked to order (fried or scrambled), bread and butter or fresh fruit, coffee and farm fresh milk. There are further items available for additional cost including chorizo, bacon, french toast, pancakes, granola with fruit and yogurt and fresh fruit juices and smoothies. The milk comes from the cows on our local farm and the yogurt is made on site.
Our candlelit family dinners are held from Monday to Friday and we invite all of our guests to join us. Our meals cover a wide variety of international cuisine and are always (bias aside) absolutely delicious! All of the ingredients are local and fresh and the servings are generous. You will always get a good serving of nutrients from our dinners! Prices range between 10,000 to 15,000 COP per person. There is always a vegetarian option but if you have other special dietary requirements please let the staff know in advance and we will be happy to accommodate you. Examples of our meals include…
- Chicken and/or vegetable curry with rice and fresh garden salad
- Kebab stuffed roasted tomatoes with homemade hummus, sautéed tomato and onion, rice, tabouli salad and yogurt sauce
- Marinated jerk chicken with coconut rice, mango chutney and Caribbean beans and salad
- Mexican flour tortillas with chicken, beef, beans, real guacamole, rice and pico de gallo
- Juicy cheeseburgers or mushroom nut veggie burgers topped with your choice of veggies, guacamole, roasted beets and sautéed onions, served with a garden salad a kettle cut fries